
Country: United States of America
State: Florida
County: Miami-Dade
Population: City, 409719
There are probably a few reasons why we visited Miami. Miami? Duu-hh the Beach, to have fun under the sun and enjoy the stunning seascape. Then drive along the highway. Lunch at inventive restaurants, shopping at fashion district and live the nightlife to the fullest. Miami combines the best of both worlds -modern music and Salsa.
We went in a group of 17. Huge.
It was a disaster. Mr. Bus and me, we cannot be together.
I did, I slept with Mr. Bus; for approximately five hours with a squashed dirty seat surrounded by dodgy bald moustached men. I felt like I was being murdered at the back alley in New York City. I almost went mental; if I did Felix will look at me in horror, and then run.
By the time we reach, I needed to feel the excitement but it was “[tone: Blaire] I am going to vomit.” It was cold and dirty. Perhaps it would be nice if dirty uncle Sal and his evil minions could stop suggesting adventurous ideas in a deserted area, I would have stop being such a bitch. I swear I was like a ticking bomb. I certainly can’t afford to please everyone and be nice to everyone around me. It is impossible.
I am a pain in the ass.
Then the climax - Mr. Ego and Mr Dickhead; at the moment I was on a roller-coaster ride. You know when they flip your stomach upside down and make you drop, that was it. It was absurd! They were way more dominant and horrible then I thought they were. I was frustrated with their egotistic decision making. We're all tired and exhausted, but that does not give one an excuse for being rude. I swear their voice was filled with hatred with dripping venom as if the others were vermin.
Apparently I realized the more you disagree with Mr. Ego and Mr. Dickhead, the more they will sink their teeth in your neck and fucking ripped it apart. I was being mentally abused by these vicious bastards. At that point I was dying to ditch them. I have to admit, I was selfish and furious.
I must apologize to those who wanted to have plans together but failed.
Anyway that was the end of a sad story, and a beginning of the dirtiest (in a good way, of course) road trip. We got separated, praise the lord. I will go completely bonkers if we didn’t.
This is it! This its it! The moment your excitement kicks in. I think I forgotten to mention, we rented a mini-van. If only it was a hummer. Okay, so the group I was with was “Hello OMFG, awesome darlings!” They are such fun people.
Memories. Like my previous post on Miami, it was fanfuckingtastic.
That night, it was shopping night. The next day was beach day and of course when it’s dark it’s another shopping/sight seeing night.
Beach day was breath-taking. I couldn’t recall when was the last time I has so much fun with my friends. Don’t count Redang, that was pure sleep eat relax.
Pictures were flooding my laptop, hilarious videos were everywhere. This only happens once in your life time. Maybe there will be more, but screw it. Whatever.
I was rather disappointed I didn’t get to enjoy the nightlife to the fullest. It is not a party if it doesn’t include drinking, dancing, and passing out, of course! A little strip tease would be fun.
Don’t get me wrong, a good trip doesn’t really need to include wild parties. Beer pong was good too! Of all names, our narrator came up with Funny pants and pink something and Nike something. Classic, LM.
So what happens in ‘Miami’ stays in ‘Miami’.
I got what I needed from Miami, the beach!. And the next time I return to Miami, it will be wilder and richer.



0 comments:
Post a Comment