1. This was weeks ago, before the semester end and during the dream-weaver-website-making-in-Klang period. It is always nice to receive hilarious mail on gloomy days from friends, it did made my day =)
So, when you kawan best says: "...I dreamt that you and (A) got married here in Canada! and of course I was maid of honour. Best part that made me want to dream on was that you were really happy too. haha..."
I don't intend to have one myself (waste of money, no offense), and definitely not with A. I can die laughing during any ceremony.
and I quote, Jane from 27 dresses (movie 2008) "...but then I remember that I still get to have heart heat sex with random stranger and I feel so much better."
for now, I wish to attend my kawan best's wedding and be her "moh".
2.The plastic toy camera : Diana F+ Colette Edition.
Thanks to Irene, who brought my baby back from Canada. *joy* (and Aussie nougat from Chicken, *double joy*)
Lomography teamed up with the notorious Paris-based boutique colette. It is release in Spring 2009. The Diana F+ Colette is a limited-edition available in Lomography.com and Lomography Gallery Stores worldwide (Paris, Vienna, New York, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Madrid and Tokyo)

which then came along with freebies, Lomo shutter buttons and Lomo notebook.

additionally, I bought a Diana instant back and a Diana 35mm back

I'm lack of a Diana splitzer.
All images and text: Lomography.comMy instant pictures are a failure. Le sigh, RM28.90 for a packet.
Thanks to Mary and Irene, I manage to get my hands on this *triple joy* - Silence & Noise Batwing Zip Dress
Image: UrbanOufitters
3. Few days ago Kathryn posted the UTS prom pictures and video, and I decided to go looking for the pictures. Sadly, I think I deleted the whole folder when I was in the States.
These pictures were the long lost ones that I found and some from Jamie and Kathryn8 bottles, for I think 10-12 people and we had 2 rooms, but ended up having everyone in one room. Memories.


4. I've finish watching a new drama series, True Blood. It is based on the The Southern Vampire Mysteries series of novels by Charlaine Harris. I can't wait for the complete season 2. *woots*
5. I can smell the air of a new semester. This is bad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment