Saturday, May 01, 2010

My missing kefi, not found.

You don't plan life, along the way things happened. We did some talking last night. For now, I'm not going to think.

Clear my mind, scream and dance at a rock concert, do my nails, start work on Monday.

Tokio Hotel tomorrow! Fucking awesome.
Picture: Tom and Bill Kaulitz
(missing band mates: Drummer Gustav and Bassist Georg.)


From now on, my sentences will start with "I want to" not "I wish".

Tonight, I've decided. I want to crawl underneath my blanket, hide away for as long as I can. Then I will pack my bags and run. Update my passport, leave this city, leave this state, leave this country. Fly away, never look back, learn a new language, fall in love, find a job, loose weight, change and forget.

and I need to stop shopping. Have. Self. Control!

0 comments:

Post a Comment