Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Maybe the damage catch us by surprise

"I can't think of a single reason why I should be a..., but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose... There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit, but here's the thing. I love the playing field."

First project by myself ;D

Meet mean#2

To recall your memory this is mean#1

I used to be the one in blue, rindu.

I miss this adorable creature! Reminds me of my siewyok-eating tortoise, named Woodstock.

Minus office politics+dramas+men ego
Seriously, I really love what I'm doing.

1 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

HAHAHAHA! I love how you label them as mean #1 & mean #2. so goddamn true. hush, i won't tell them. :"D

Post a Comment