Sunday, October 03, 2010

When you step out to face that creature, you will step out on your own.

Ems FML Wednesday:-
Because higher tech phones are tricky bastards; my mum went on loud speaker when I was in the meeting. A meeting with big bosses and fellow colleagues.

Ems FML Friday:-
After collecting my print out, la di da! I was so into the visual. I didn't know I was walking off the stairs and boom! I fell down. Painful sial, my ankle still hurts a little.

Laugh away. I never quite know how to react to situations like this.



Lesson of the week: Sugar coated everything and backstabbers-alert mode on.

It’s so awful and unethical. It is really unnecessary to make remarks of others in the Red Queen's court. I believe before you scream, "off with your heads!", one needs to see things from another perspective. There’s still always a way to turn bad outcomes around. There is no need to be so two-faced and callous. They are like the Jabberwock, with eyes aflame, jaws that bait and wicked claws that catch. Seriously, there isn't even a handful of good, true friends anymore. I have no idea who to trust and talk to. I need to beware of the Jabberwock-ies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment